This article outlines the functionalities offered to manage teams from the back end of their dashboard.
Here is a video outlining everything covered in this article - Team Dashboard - Event Owner
Accessing Team Dashboard
Proceed to the back end of a team's dashboard by going to Reporting -> Registration Report, and clicking on the name of the team.
Changing a Team's Name
Hover over the Team Name and click the pencil, type in the new name of the team, then click out of the editor or hit enter.
Toggling a Team Between Travelling and Local
Click on the "Travelling" section and choose the designation of the team in the pop up window. Be sure to hit save!
Disabling Accommodation Reminders
Under the travelling designation in the pop up window, if "Yes" is toggled on, you will then have the ability to decide if a team should be receiving automated EventConnect messaging reminders about hotel accommodations.
Changing a Team's Division/Rate (See Video - Moving Teams between Divisions)
Click on the Division drop down under the team name, then choose the division and rate that you would like to move the team to.
Sending a Team Their Team Dashboard or Booking Link
Scroll down towards the bottom of the team dashboard and there will be links located in the bottom left hand side of the screen:
- Team Dashboard Link: Sends team to their dashboard where they can manage their roster, book hotels, make payment, and purchase merchandise (if offered).
- Group Booking Link: Sends team to the event hotel feed to set up a group block or book reservations
- Reservations Link: Sends team to their reservations page to see which team members have booked
- Invite Members Link: Sends players to the player onboarding process to join their team roster
Add Team Manager/Coach/Player
You can manually add a member to a team by clicking the blue plus button in the bottom right hand corner of the screen. Select the type of member you would like to add and enter their information. They will receive an email confirming they have been added to the team.
Add Team Restriction (For Scheduling and Scoring)
Hover over the blue plus button in the bottom right hand corner. Then, click one of the cancel icons to add a team restriction or a time restriction:
- Team Restriction: Prevents any games being scheduled against the selected teams
- Time restriction: Prevents any games being scheduled in the inputted time slot for that team
Hover over the blue plus button in the bottom right hand corner. Then, click the paper airplane to launch the messaging portal with the team set as the recipient.