This article outlines the functionalities of the registration report.
Video Link - Registration Report Video
Filtering, Column Options and Report Presets
Our registration report is incredibly robust and allows event owners to get granular with the information that they want to see:
- Filtering: The registration report can be filtered by using the many dropdown menus and input fields. Once a status or criteria is selected, the report will automatically run again with them applied. You can filter based on (see screenshot below):
- Team Name, Manager Name, email, and phone number in the search bar
- Travelling or local teams
- A team's travelling distance from venue
- Sport type
- Registration type - team or individual
- Status - Registration status, Payment Status, Roster information, Survey Completion, Hotel information
- Registration Date
- Report Presets: Above the filters you can select preset reports that we have built for you!
- Column Options: Below the filters, select the blue "Column Options" button to add data points to your report. We collect over 50 different data points for you to select from!
Once you have filtered and applied the data points to your report, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the "Export" button on the left hand side to download the report into a csv file.
To access the toolbar, either hover over the blue plus button in the bottom right hand corner or select teams by clicking on the checkbox beside the team name. The toolbar has the following functionalities:
- Square with diagonal arrow - Upload CSV - If you need to do a mass upload of teams into the EventConnect system from another registration platform, follow the steps outlined in the pop up once this icon is selected
- 3 People - Add Registration(s) to Clubs - If you want to track club hotel and registration performance across multiple events, you can add specific teams from the registration report to an overall club
- Parallel Arrows in Opposite Directions - Move Memberships - Allows you to select players from one roster to move to another
- Dollar Bill - Add Charge - Allows you to add charges after registration to teams (ex. late fees, insurance, lodging surcharge)
- Pencil - Change Division - Allows you to move a team from one division to another
- Form - Print Roster - Allows you to customize the data points and then print a pdf copy of a team's roster
- Paper Airplane - Message teams - Queues up all teams in our messaging portal where you can email or text them - see this article for more information
- Garbage Can - Delete Registration - Allows you to delete a team from registration
- Half-Filled Circle - Manage Status - Allows you to change the status of a team between Waitlisted, Pending, and Approved